Invitation Letter for VISA application to visit Korea
- A. The invitation letter to obtain Korean Visa will be issued by the organiser.
- B. The official invitation letter will be available to ONLY those who have completed online registration with a proper payment.
- C. The official invitation letter is not a commitment on the part of the organiser and host organization to provide any financial support.
- D. Request will be processed as a part of the online registration system. During this request, copy of your passport should be submitted.
- E. Sealed original copy of the official invitation letter with a copy business certificate of the host organization will be airmailed (by EMS) within three weeks after your request.
Notarized Invitation Letter
- A. If you need to receive a notarized invitation letter for visa application, you have to request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- B. Upon your request, the notarized letter will be sent to you by airmail within a month after your request.
- C. The notarized invitation letter will be available to ONLY those who have completed online registration with a proper payment.
- D. USD 80 will be charged for the notary and air courier (EMS) and you will be required to make the payment by wire transfer.
- E. If you are not sure whether you need a notarized letter of invitation for visa issuance, please check with the Korean Embassy in your country.